iReporter

“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the “Red Rocks”. Arches...
“Deer” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap Canvas 48 x 30? Acrylic Mixed Media “This painting is ‘Deer’ to my heart. I live in the piney woods of East Texas where we...
“Journey of Lights,” a new multi-night outdoor Christmas Event, and "A St. Andrew Christmas" 2 Drive-In Concerts will benefit a new mental health initiative,...
Giving and supporting the community has never been easier, and this year there are lots of North Texans who need a little extra help during the holidays. One...
Contact: Janet K Sherlip Trusted World jsherlip@trustedworld.org 469.795.1316 Trusted World Responds to communities need with the help of Atmos...
Does your Covid-19 job search plan include a section on recognizing and avoiding the top ten mistakes a job seeker makes? In a job search, mistakes can cause...
Patricia Martin – Guest Contributor
Nov 27 2020
Numerous sources have cautioned us regarding the potential for depression and anxiety resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic and long periods of “lock down.” In...
“In Memory of Summer” Framed 23.5 x 37.5? Watercolor “The fun and discovery of summer adventures create special memories, sometimes not literal but always...
The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services and support to children with developmental delays and disabilities –...
“Mr Rooster Sr II” Framed 25 x 25? Oil A Hawaiian KING of the Island posing for his portrait! See additional info on painting...