iReporter

Cambridge School of Dallas seniors Becca Mighell, Kira McBride and Preston Richard represented Cambridge at the Hart Global Leaders Forum at SMU on September...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Recently, Trinity Christian Academy's (TCA) pre-K classes met the Addison Fire Department, which protects the lives and property of people living, working and...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) seniors Florence Kam, Jeremiah Kim, William Morris and Enoch Wong were recently named 2015 National Merit Semifinalists....
Faculty, staff and students at Plano's Faith Lutheran School gathered on September 16 with local dignitaries, members of the military and other guests for a...
The Cambridge School of Dallas is a school committed to preparing its students for college, not only through a challenging academic curriculum, but also by...
Rhonda Russell – Guest Contributor
Sep 16 2014
Have you ever said to your child, “You posted what?” Posting the wrong thing on a social media sight can cost your child their prospects for college and future...
Faculty, staff and students at Plano's Faith Lutheran School will gather on September 16 at 10:30 a.m. with local dignitaries, members of the military and other...
Prestonwood Christian Academy celebrated the completion of their new field at Lions Stadium with a ribbon cutting ceremony Friday night prior to the PCA Lions’...