iReporter

Recently, kindergarteners at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) celebrated Texas Round-Up Day by dressing up as cowboys and cowgirls to commemorate the history of...
Jasper High School Theatre presents two productions this fall to entertain and intrigue audiences. Presenting “ GOSSAMER ”, an adaptation of the novel by...
The McKinney Community Concerts Association launches its 41st season with a tribute to Lynette Weiss, founder and association past president, and a focus on...
Congratulations to the four Cambridge School of Dallas seniors who placed in the National Merit competition. From L to R, TRENT GAHM (Finalist), BECCA MIGHELL...
A dozen schools in Plano and Richardson have enrolled in the 2014-15 A+ Rewards program at Collin Creek Mall. A+ Rewards is the shopping center’s community...
The 13th annual North Texas Private School Fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This free event will feature more than 40...
Math center helps children learn multiplication facts during free Friday sessions this fall Mathnasium of Rockwall-Heath is hosting its 4th annual...
John Paul II High School's motto is "Seek to Serve", and on Tuesday, the school community did just that. The students and faculty responded to a challenge from...
Cambridge School of Dallas seniors Becca Mighell, Kira McBride and Preston Richard represented Cambridge at the Hart Global Leaders Forum at SMU on September...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...