iReporter

JUST LISTED 5 Bed, 4.5 Baths in Frisco, TX OPEN HOUSE: Saturday (10/1) and Sunday (10/2) from 1:00-5:00 p.m. 910 Kettledrum Drive, Frisco, Texas 75036 Large...
11910 Loch Ness Lane, Dallas, Texas 75218 Welcome to this beautifully renovated home nestled in the mature trees and creeks of Lochwood! This home has...
Debbie Warford – Guest Contributor
Jun 20 2022
Job growth... and population growth... are the 2 key factors when looking at "where to live" or "if I buy this home - will it appreciate?" Northwest Harwood...
Counter Considerations Considering new countertops for your kitchen or bath? Many homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex are doing the same! Whether you...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports steady home sales despite limited inventory driving home prices upward. In April,...
Michelle Musick Jones – Guest Contributor
Mar 24 2022
Michelle Musick Jones is the dynamic business woman at the helm of The MMJ Team. With over $1 Billion in Real Estate Sales and over 30 years experience,...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports that buyers continued to pay more for homes in February as they competed for limited...
Michelle Musick Jones – Guest Contributor
Mar 7 2022
During this time of uncertainty, serving you and our community remains my priority. I can't say thank you enough to my clients, team and real estate partners...
4 Tips To Prep for Your Home Sale This Fall Even in a hot sellers’ market like today’s in which homes are selling so quickly, it’s still important to make...
How hot is the housing market in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? We're all aware it's as hot as our August temperatures. Realtors will tell you it’s definitely...