iReporter

The big kids are back in school, but little ones are still looking for fun and Tiny Tot Time at Collin Creek Mall is just right for a morning’s activity. A...
In observance of Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 3, City of Plano offices and facilities will be closed. Regular hours will resume on Tuesday, Sept. 4. Please see...
If you're interested in learning more about Plano's city government and the officials and staff who keep the town up and running on a daily basis, mark your...
Constant Care Family Management, the property management company for Autumn Leaves memory care communities, has named Sherrie Tarpley vice president of human...
It was Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006, and I had just finished running my first-ever Disney World Half Marathon. While I loved my Donald Duck-shaped half-marathon...
If you have any Labor Day plans that involve traveling along the Dallas North Tollway, prepare for closures over the holiday weekend. As part of the Texas...
Julius Randle, of Prestonwood Christian Academy, who was selected to be part of the Top 12 in the Seventh Annual Under Armour Elite 24, took home a big win in...
Soft skills are vital to enhancing an individual’s career. Collin College Continuing Education is introducing a new Lunchtime Certificate Series Business...
Sarah Griffith – BubbleLife Staff
Aug 27 2012
The Plano City Council will host a regular meeting on Monday, Aug. 27 at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers of the Plano Municipal Center. Tuesday's agenda items...
The search is nearly over and almost 100 of Collin County’s most talented young singers have been selected to participate in the Children’s or Youth Chorus of...