iReporter

I know this may be a shock to many of you, but in certain circles I am known as a “techno-geek.” I have a simple love of the latest and greatest in electronics....
The Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary is celebrating 45 years! To commemorate the occasion, the museum will host a 45th Anniversary...
“Do you feel that stretch?” Teresa Seymour calls from the top of the stage. “That’s your muscles telling you they don’t want to go any further.” The fitness...
Tex-Mex is getting a fresh, new twist with the launch of fast-casual dining concept, Chiladas Fresh Mex Grill. The new concept, which is focused on using only...
There are City of Plano signs all over the place. Evidently, the populous cannot read—no, that isn't a jab at public or private edcation either. It is really...
Due to a high intake of animals over the past weekend, Collin County Animal Shelter is full. If pet adoption has been on your mind, consider adopting from...
For the second year in a row, Access! Remedial Tutoring will hold free tutoring sessions for economically disadvantaged K-8 students in Plano and Frisco school...
It’s time for PINK OUT: Wildcats fight for the cure! At the Plano vs. McKinney game October 12, fans are encouraged to wear pink at Clark Stadium as part of...
Plano Senior High’s Planoettes invite all dancers in grades K-8 to attend this year’s Planoettes Dance Camp that will take place on Saturday, October 6, 2012,...
Seven seniors at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) have been named semifinalists in the 2013 National Merit® Scholarship program, the National Merit Scholarship...