iReporter

“I ran a red light because I was texting…I thought my foot was on the break,” explains Harry Hull, a sophomore at the Episcopal School of Dallas. Fortunately,...
Snow has hit, yet again, in North Texas and the National Weather Service has extended a Winter Weather Advisory until 12:00 p.m. today. Some icy spots have...
The adolescent period in an Australian Shepherd marks the beginning of watchdog traits, reservation with strangers and authoritative behavior. Within the past...
In celebration of Christmas, Trinity Christian Academy's Upper School and Middle School art students recently joined forces to create large scale, fun and...
The population of student athletes at Prestonwood Christian Academy (PCA) has more than doubled in the last decade. Phase I in the expansion and renovation of...
The Plano Multi-Cultural Outreach Roundtable is hosting a Citizenship Workshop at the Sockwell Center, located at 6301 Chapel Hill Boulevard, on Saturday,...
Shepton and Jasper incoming juniors are invited to attend Plano West Senior High School "Movin to West" event on Thursday, January 17 from 7-9 p.m. This is a...
After a year of anticipation, the newly renovated Plano Aquatic Center will officially re-open Saturday, January 12 at 1 p.m. If you’d like a preview, please...
Influenza activity has increased in the United States and most of the country is now experiencing high levels of influenza-like-illness (ILI), according to the...
Wrigley, like most dogs, needs order and is extremely routine-oriented. He wakes up every day at 4:30 a.m. and has to eat immediately upon wakening. Later, he...