iReporter

BRN Media – Guest Contributor
Jul 2 2015
(PLANO, TX – July 2, 2015) The Plano YMCA has once again partnered with the Woodbridge Homeowners Association this summer to offer swim lessons to Woodbridge...
The Legacy at Home, the largest not-for-profit home health care agency in Greater Dallas, is proud to announce it is the preferred home health provider for...
Allen, TX – A local student will continue their education this fall with the help of Allen Premium Outlets and Simon Youth Foundation (SYF). Jarrett Taylor, of...
Faith Lutheran Church in Plano presented "We Praise you, O Lord!" Vacation Bible School June 22-26, 2015. Classes were available for children three years old...
On Saturday, June 13, Plano's Heritage Farmstead Museum presented its fifth annual "Friends of the Farmstead," a fundraising dinner and concert event featuring...
Hi, I’m Wheels. I am a Boston terrier and a special contributor to BubbleLife.com. Summer is here and I want to give you some reminders about taking care of...
School-aged children who normally depend on free and reduced lunches during the school year, participate in the free summer lunch program at three locations in...
Loneliness is a problem, especially if you have a single mother or father living alone. It’s important to understand that there is a difference between being...
PLANO, TX – June 25, 2015 – The Plano Chamber of Commerce was recently recognized with a 2015 Award for Communication Excellence in the Publications category by...
Senior Centers are an important part of many communities. In the United States alone, there are approximately 11,000 senior centers that serve about one...