Plano First Teaser
Plano First Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, January 23.
Join the Plano Chamber in commemorating another year of outstanding service to our members and the community. Learn about the Chamber's efforts to positively impact the local business community, connect with business and community leaders, and meet our 2017 Chamber leadership.
- WHO: Business and community leaders across Plano
- WHAT: 2017 Plano Chamber Annual Meeting
- WHEN: Monday, January 23, 2017 from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- WHERE: Plano Centre - 2000 E. Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074
- WHY: Hear from leading local companies on why they choose to call Plano home. Don't miss the ceremonial passing of the gavel from our 2016 Board Chair Kim Moore to the 2017 Board Chair Craig Perry, as well as the introduction of the 2017 Board of Directors and Chamber leadership.
For more information on this event and to register, visit www.planochamber.org.
Established in 1946, the Plano Chamber represents over 1,100 businesses and community organizations in Plano and the surrounding area. Accredited as a 5-Star Chamber by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Plano Chamber of Commerce is committed to maximizing business development and economic growth of the community through advocacy, education, innovation, and collaboration.