Matthews Southwest announced today its Dream & Discover Days at The Tribute Lakeside Golf & Resort Community located at the western end of Lebanon Road in The Colony, Texas. The consumer event takes place on May 6-7 and May 13-14 from Noon to 4 pm and will showcase 10 new model homes in four new villages by award-winning builders Taylor Morrison, American Legend, Highland Homes, Huntington Homes and Darling Homes. Prices for the new homes are from the mid-$300s to $1Million+ and floor plans are from 1,600 to 5,400 square feet.
“Ten new model homes is a big deal and we are celebrating in a grand way,” said Kathy Cunningham, vice president of Matthews Southwest, the developer of The Tribute. “Dream & Discover Days give visitors an opportunity to explore the model homes and the lifestyle on The Tribute peninsula. We have lots of complimentary activities scheduled throughout the community including golf cart tours, a Kids Zone, kayak instruction and a family portrait session.”
The list of activities for each day is as follows:
- Tour 10 new model homes
- Take a community golf cart tour
- Kids Zone at the Westbury Village
- Learn about Little Elm ISD
- Family Portrait Sessions at the Huntington Homes model
- Kayak & SUP Instruction at the Canoe/Kayak Launch by renowned instructor Dave Holl (every hour)?
- Park Place Lexus Display at the Darling Homes models?
- Mini Spa at the Taylor Morrison model home park
- Shoreline Nature Trail Bike Rides at the Trailhead (bikes provided by Richardson Bike Mart)
- Golf Clinics every half hour at The Tribute Golf Links or Old American Golf Club
- Tours of Prestwick STEM Academy
- Taste of Tribute featuring local eateries at the new model homes
A special Mother’s Day Brunch at the Old American Golf Club and The Tribute Golf Links is also available for visitors on May 14th; however, it is not part of the complimentary weekend offerings.
Guests can also register to win prizes at each new model home including a Samsung Smart TV, Apple iPad, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Jackson Riviera Kayak and a Lexus weekend use compliments of Park Place Lexus.
These ten new builder models join six established model homes by American Legend Homes, Grand Homes, Meritage Homes and Reflection Homes in existing villages within The Tribute.
For more information on The Tribute’s Dream & Discover Days, go to DiscoverTribute.com.
Located in The Colony on a Lake Lewisville peninsula one mile west of FM 423 on Lebanon Road, The Tribute (www.thetribute.com) is a 1,600 acre master planned community that will include more than 2,000 homes ranging in price from $340,000 to over $1 million at build out. The Tribute boasts two 18-hole award winning golf courses with club houses and more than 250 acres of natural open space with a trail system and canals. The Tribute is located in the Little Elm ISD.