Work or worship without worry.
Learn how to safeguard and strengthen the safety and security of your facility, staff, and worshipers.
Please join us to fortify your facilities and people with a 360 degree view of your safety measures: employees, congregation, campus security, and data integrity.
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Doors open at 7:30)
Continental breakfast will be served.
Hope Center – 2001 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75075
At the end of the morning, you’ll know what you need to do to assess current vulnerabilities, create strategies for understanding potential threats, and know how to handle concerns or unsafe situations. For presentation outline, click here.
You’ll learn about:
- Safeguarding money and property
- Maintaining data security
- Keeping employees and visitors free from harm
- Identifying on-site and offsite risks/concerns
- Assessing and navigating threats – verbal, written, or in person
- Executing and documenting training for staff, volunteers, parents, congregation