On Tuesday, October 11, approximately 400 business executives, entrepreneurs, policy makers, education administrators and economic experts from North Texas will join together for the Collin County Business Alliance’s (CCBA) thought-provoking discussion on how today’s trends will impact tomorrow’s workforce and the role we play in ensuring workforce readiness.
The Collin County Business Alliance Workforce of the Future Leadership Summit will feature renowned speakers and panelists, including Former First Lady Laura Bush. Discussion Topics will include:
- How are the disruptions of today shaping the future the work?
- Alternative education paths to train the workforce of tomorrow
- Building a 21st Century education system
- Top trends impacting the workforce of the future and how business should be transforming to cater to the future workforce
- A look ahead at jobs of the future
- Workforce development policy and program innovation
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. and includes a continental breakfast and lunch. See the full schedule and reserve your tickets online at http://collincountybusinessalliance.com/workforce-of-the-future/.