Open enrollment for the individual health insurance market has already kicked off, but it’s not too late to get coverage before open enrollment ends 02/15/15. At Alkali, our goal is to help our neighbors get the tools needed to navigate the complexities of the Affordable Care Act and ensure that you have the coverage you need and that you don’t have to pay the penalty!
Alkali will be hosting a free, one-hour class in Plano to answer the question, "What the Health is Going on?!"
During this informative classroom session, we are going to answer the following jarring questions:
- Why is my medical policy being non-renewed by my carrier?
- I have a Grandfathered plan? Can I find a better deal?
- I am looking to buy health insurance under ACA for the 1st time. What do I need to know?
- I already have an ACA plan but I am still confused. Did I purchase the best plan for my needs?
- Should I leave my employer plan for the individual market?
Seats are limited, so register today! Every attendee will receive a DIY checklist on how to navigate the Affordable Care Act and determine the best fit for their health insurance needs.